"Against the Elements" prelude event feedback and bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank goodness. :p

Seriously, to our European friends (who know what they're doing with cream stuff), don't bother trying an American cake at a grocery store that's been sitting out for a week or more. Cream anything isn't supposed to be crunchy. X-P

Uwk
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We are on our way to Germany everybody, our road trip is to the airport.

*thinks this will be a mashup of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and National Lampoon's European Vacation*
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/shudder :eek:

Uwk
    Rhodris, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Do they have a bathroom on the way? Small bladder :oops:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

do something like 80 toons on 4 accounts on almost all servers including Turgadin and test qualify me for that meeting ?

And custard does not go anywhere as frosting o_O:eek:.
    Custard is great for strudel with raisins if you like the cheesy kind , or in my opinion you use it for cheesecake
    or you should put it in to a custard cup. never ever in frosting, I think frosting should be outlawed.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*grabs Schmettering's paw with her other hand and drags them along with Uwk behind Breanna to the meeting*

They have a bathroom on the plane. I think the boat was just a ferry Schmettering. And I think we should hold our meetings on the plane until we land.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Try 100 just on my Gold account, counting a couple of them on the TLE servers. ;->

RAISINS!!! YES!!! :D Cooking desserts/breakfast pastries with raisins is one of the many reasons I love European folks and their cooking! For the longest time, we weren't "allowed" to do so here in the States (the farm workers went after the table grapes and raisin growers, rather than tackle people like winery owners...), so now we don't know how to cook with them any more, and any time we try, the results suck (unless, of course, it's a European-style bakery, with people who know what they're doing). X-P

Frosting is awesome if it's whipped cream-based. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a very long shelf life, and almost always has to be refrigerated until just before you eat it, pretty much. :(

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I wonder how many new recruits we'll get that way from folks overhearing us... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.