Against the Elements - Ancient Scroll Reward

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by flameweaver, Sep 22, 2018.

1. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Is it intended that this reward is only available to characters level 101 and above. If so that's a poor design choice :mad:
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its like the other ancient scroll they gave us was only able to be claimed by characters 110. I thought they should be given to everybody so they could use it when they obtained the appropriate level.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Neroflop Member

If you are not at the appropriate level to receive the ancient spell crate reward, it will be waiting for you on the event vendor when you finally get to the appropriate level.

So you should still be able to claim it when you get there :)
    Cyrrena and Kaitheel like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Neroflop is correct, the ancient spell crate reward is on the event merchant for those who finished the quest while below level.

~ Kaitheel
    flameweaver, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That is great news, but my level 40 is not going to hit 110 during the event so the event merchant will be gone when she does. I have another 16 characters in the same boat, not all level 40 mind you, but not anywhere near level 110.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

After the prelude is done we'll be sure to cover you, and anyone else who finishes the prelude quest, when your character does reach level. We're just not there yet, so no need to confuse the thread.

~ Kaitheel
  8. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Except its not. I was able claim a level appropriate class specific ancient on a level 101 character, but not on a level 100 character, hence the reason for my post in the first place.