Again? Really?...

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Harmonized, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Nuhvohk Active Member

You're better off starting a new thread. Devs don't read threads like these, in fact I bet they have some kind of filter for them, lol. So your positive remarks will go unseen.
  2. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

yea... which you fully took advantage of. not much room to complain about a "bazilian" max level crafters that just did the same thing as you.
  3. Atan Well-Known Member

You're right, but I also posted on the forums within hours of the xp being turned on that it was clearly broken.
    Draknox likes this.
  4. Harmonized Member

From 12:01AM PT on Monday, October 30, 2017, up until Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 11:59PM PT all players on Live Servers will receive double loot bonuses! Plus, if you have an All Access membership, you'll also earn double XP throughout the week!

All players on Progression Servers will receive a double Familiar Drop Rate!

And yet again, we have another craptastic bonus week for TLE. What's the point of double familiar drops? They are non-trade and you can't sell them for status. I seriously cannot see why we have this "bonus". Can someone please provide a good reason for this? In my opinion, nothing would be better than this.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  5. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

I was hoping for factions, dumb me...
  6. Atan Well-Known Member

While I agree, not sure what would be an appropriate bonus for a week long in TLE. They're choosing to give us something that is the equivalent of giving us nothing just to say we weren't forgotten.

It wouldn't hurt to throw out some ideas that wouldn't be too impactful to the spirit of this server. Some of the things I think of probably require code changes that aren't going to happen, like double shiney loot or some double loot chance type thing.

Actually, maybe the best thing the could do is offer an additional cash shop discount for TLE.
  7. Harmonized Member

It would be nice to have double loot drops for us and it would not be a game changer. But what we ALL want is the bonus XP. I truly do not believe that anybody would complain about that. Plus, people are more prone to buy bonus pots while the bonus XP is going on. Especially the group bonus pots. It's a win for the players and DB, for the cash grab.
  8. Rolien Active Member

Double Exp Debt on death.
    Double Repair Cost.
    Double Loading Times.
    Double Lockout Time, on instances.
    Double Mitigation on mobs.
    Double Mob damage.
    Double Broker Fee's.
    Double Exp Required.
    Double Screwed.

Just throwing some idea's out there.
  9. Harmonized Member

Another loaded week of Gear Up, Level Up bonuses has arrived!

From 12:01AM PT on Monday, November 6, 2017, up until 11:59PM PT on Sunday, November 12, 2017 ALL players on Live Servers will be receiving double loot AND double Proving Grounds Currency!

If you're playing on a Progression Server, this week you'll be granted double status!

That poor dead horse. So much for "hoping" to get bonus XP.
  10. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

If they constantly pumped out double XP it wouldnt be much of a progression server would it? :eek:
  11. Froglok Member

Considering everyone on the server had to deal with broken 1/4xp for a long time, i'd say its only fair.
    Dude and Ceyllynn like this.
  12. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

lol, I'm going to assume that's sarcasm, considering the source.
    Froglok likes this.
  13. Harmonized Member

From 12:01AM PT on Monday, November 13, 2017, until 11:59PM PT on Sunday, November 19, 2017 players on Live Servers will receiving double loot! Plus, if you're playing on a Live Server and have an All Access Membership, you'll also earn double status!

Playing on a Progression Server? This week, you'll be granted the highly-coveted double XP bonus!

Thank you DB!!
  14. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

happy dance, finally get to work on some of my tradeskillers more without mass harvesting.