Again? Really?...

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Harmonized, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Harmonized Member

From 12:01AM PT on Monday, October 23, 2017, to Sunday, October 30, 2017 at 11:59PM PT ALL players on Live Servers will receive double loot bonuses! Have an All Access membership? You'll also receive double status!

On a Progression Server? ALL players on Progression Servers will be granted double status!

Nobody cares about double status, again. All TLE cares about is double XP. DB has nerfed the XP so bad it's ridiculous. 100% vitality, a 100% bonus potion running, and the 10% illusion... a whopping .6 to .8 per kill. Once all the vitality and potion run out, .1 to .2 per kill. This is beyond nerfed and stupid, and kills leveling up alts. PLEASE fix the XP nerf on adventure and tradeskill.
    Kindread, Ceyllynn and Mashef like this.
  2. Kaegrim New Member

I disagree, i care alot more about status then exp or vitality. My goal is not to play past the levels, but to play thrue them. So accualy im looking forward to an AA system where i can let my exp go into that insted of locking my experinece to be able to do more content before the quests are grey.
    But that's me. I can understand your frustration if you are looking forward to be max level asap.
  3. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

we're nowhere near playing past the levels....
    Nuhvohk and Rynda like this.
  4. Rolien Active Member

Um....
    People have been max level for awhile now.

I'm pretty sure this is more about how they busted the exp and have yet to fix it.
  5. Harmonized Member

I have multiple lvl 60 toons already. It is my alts that are taking FOREVER to lvl up. I used to get 4-5 adventure levels with the 4 hour bonus potion running. Now, i'm lucky to get 3. So the XP has been nerfed and needs to be looked at. As for your AA comment, not in game yet. So that isn't even irrelevant right now.
    Nuhvohk, Ceyllynn and Kindread like this.
  6. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

when it takes 10 or more RO's to get one level tradeskilling... yeah, I don't think i'm out leveling anything... and I have only one toon maxed level, took me 2 months to get her there, so nope i'm not "asap". what a friggen trite comment.
    Nuhvohk and Kindread like this.
  7. Kindread Active Member

I am a bit of a power gamer. I like to mix/max and do the absolute best I can do with the time and class given to me. I've mapped out leveling paths and XP rates/hour (again, what I enjoy doing, please don't judge).

With that said, the XP rates ARE lower, I feel it was around the same time they messed with the mitigation of the lower level mobs in Shattered Lands zones. I think they may have made everything a bit easier to kill, but reduced the XP/kill to compensate. The result is that ALL XP was nerfed, including crafting, and the increased kill speed for adventure XP did not justify the XP nerf.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  8. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

I only maxed out cheal, because I needed one high level toon for safer harvesting... starting next week I will probably only be able to TS for a while, since i'm having surgery which affects the use of one of my hands, having the TS borked and having to harvest 6x or more as much to ts...
  9. rickert New Member

I have a 60bruiser/mystic. I have tried leveling another alt but I would rather jump around for hours on ends doing Lavastorm and DoF collection quests on my main to give to my alt then actually go through the normal method. When people are willing to spend a ton of PP to level up their character through collection quests rather than play the game that should tell you something about the negative affects of current xp rates. I am not a power gamer but would like to ability to play alts while not giving up on my main and see the alts progress at some decent rate without having to spend 500 dollars on potions.

Take a look at the broker and see how completing just one 45+ collection quests would go for.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  10. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

yep been haxxoring up my others... too painful to raise them the other way.
  11. Kindread Active Member

I dropped about 8pp on collection quests on my Channeler. That got him up to level 18.

I spent did almost the exact same collection quests on my Beastlord about a month ago and it got him up to 30, and only cost me about 2pp.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  12. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

so after more than 6 hours downtime... wanna bet they never looked at the xp issue?
    Kindread likes this.
  13. Mashef Member

Buy a 3 pack of familiar's with stashed DBC and you have status for life. Or just grab the mercenaries with your free DBC each month...also sell for status. So status acquired by killing stuff is actually irrelevant these days.
    Nuhvohk and Ceyllynn like this.
  14. Zenji Well-Known Member

you don't even have to spend $ on familiars, if you just want the status. buy some familiar crates off the broker with plat. A few hours worth of farming would yield enough plat to buy a few familiars. Giving more status than anyone is going to "earn" at these levels.
    Mashef and Ceyllynn like this.
  15. Atan Well-Known Member

For level 45+, it was taking more than 10, after 55 it was closer to 17 for a level.

I don't really have an issue with that count, as it shouldn't be trivial or there will just be no market for crafted goods when there are a bazilian max level crafters. It is already the case due to the broken xp week, but I really wouldn't want to see it changed from what its been for the upcoming expansions.

The crafting xp before everything started getting jacked with was working fairly well IMO. More than 2 levels per hour seemed to be trivializing to me.

$0.02
  16. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

so let me get this straight... you object to the xp being the same as it was when the server started and actually think it should be slower?
  17. Atan Well-Known Member

No, I'm saying it should be what it was when it started.

It seems to swing like a very heavy pendulum.
  18. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

it definitely wasn't 10+ p/RO last month, even you admitted it was cut by half, now that they restored it... you're objecting. make up your mind.
  19. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Thank you DBG for doubling status again. I know you don't have to do thing for the TLE server as we are on a special more restrictive rule set., but I appreciate it. So thanks again. looking forward to more fun and adventures in Norrath. I know it may be hard from all negativity from a majority of posters here, but I think you're doing a swell job. Keep it up!
  20. Atan Well-Known Member

It was more than 10 RO's after around level 35, more than 12 after 44, and well over 15 by 54.

It was never a flat 10% per RO all the way to max level.