After SOEEmote update, Female Dark-Elf arms and some armor/dresses do not align

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Mysstie, Aug 12, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mysstie Guest

Here's a picture:
    [IMG]
    As you can see the sleeve of the dress is offset from the actual arm. So far it just seems to be female dark-elves that I've noticed. Female Woodelf seems fine. Some in chat also mentioned that bracers were also offset.
  2. ARCHIVED-Mysstie Guest

Today's patch corrected the problem. Thanks! :)
  3. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

Your welcome, sorry it was fixed earlier.

Dave
  4. ARCHIVED-Loendar Guest

covic wrote:
    *You're
    Yes - I know it is petty BUT it drives me nuts that slowly but surely people are accepting the incorrect version of the contraction (or lack of contraction, in this case). It is bad enough with kids on Facebook but adults should know better.
    Thank you for your kind attention to this very important language-based complaint.
  5. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

As if Covic is an adult.
  6. ARCHIVED-Loendar Guest

ttobey wrote:
    I admit I had not considered that.
  7. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

Loendar@Unrest wrote:
    Thanks for finding this bug in my writing. I will get it fixed. Good thing I am an artist and not a English major. haha
  8. ARCHIVED-xsikal Guest

covic wrote:
    I'd suggest rephrasing this sentence. One possibility might be: "It is a good thing that I am an artist and not an English major." I also think the "haha" is superfluous and can be inferred from the context.

(Thanks for fixing the dress sleeves!)
  9. ARCHIVED-MrWolfie Guest

A whole day later and this apostrophocalypse bug has still not been fixed! Whatsamatter, can't find the "edit" button?
  10. ARCHIVED-Loendar Guest

covic wrote:
    I appreciate that you are taking the time to fix this broken forum-centric content.
    Cue the: "I can't believe they post stuff on the forums when they should be fixing <class issue of the week>!"
  11. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

W tk t Cvc's pstrph ky s h cn typ p bg fxs qckr. Thy ls tk t my vwls.
  12. ARCHIVED-Loendar Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Vowels are over-rated.
    @ll th3 c00l k1ds r3pl@c3 th3m w1th n\/mb3rs @nd symb0ls.
  13. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

ttobey wrote: and other people wrote and so-on....
    Loendar@Unrest wrote:
    OK, I'll bite I can't believe they post stuff on the forums when they should be fixing Meatbeast so he can come back as a warder.....giggle....snicker.../ducks
  14. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

Loendar@Unrest wrote:
    Well we look for art issues here that pop up so we can fix them. As far as class and balance items that would be design, Gninja and those guys. You wouldnt want Tom or I fixing design issues, it would really get borked.

Dave
  15. ARCHIVED-Loendar Guest

covic wrote:
    Hehe - my comment was meant to 'cue' the other people that normally come out of the woodwork to make statements like that. I was certainly NOT making that comment myself.
    I work with Developers (and have been one myself many times over the years) to know how the process works. I would never indicate that one team should be able to fix anything/everything.
    Sorry if that was misunderstood during my attempted wit.
  16. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

Reading this post again and have to remember to watch my grammar on late nights like this. I think its almost 2 am and only one eye is completely open by now. haha.
    Dave