after level 100

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by juliette06, Oct 31, 2017.

1. juliette06 Member

several questions now that i am warlock level 100

-i have left the game to manage my AA (i have 350AA i think..)
    now that adventure exp doesn't exist anymore .,do i have to manage the AA i win?
    will it be a good idea to remake the tree of all AA ??and not leave the game to do it?
    and now that i am 100 what is the role of the debt exp ( when u die) because u can't level up anymore?
    - an other question with the new extension coming at the end of november..will the old stuff (like my masters) and my stuff become "outdated"?
  2. juliette06 Member

found answers :)
  3. Porrum Member

Since your Adventure level is 100, your slider should be set to 100% of EXP to AAs. If you already have 350 AAs, then it doesn't matter where the slider is. You will still get EXP going into green adornments, Deity Tithe and Ascension regardless.

It's not a bad idea to take a closer look at your AA choices and re-evaluate based on what level you are and what kind of equipment/stats you have. You can do this in-game, or out of game using something like EQU or Beetny.

I don't know if Debt XP has any impact on Tithe or Ascension, I suspect it doesn't, or if it does, that it's not significant. Someone else may be able to give you an answer to this.

Your equipment will probably be outdated. The new expansion gives everyone a crate of equipment to start out with, and reports so far have been that this free equipment is close to or better than some KA raid gear. We don't yet know if things like PG Adornments will be replaced right away or not.

Going from level 100 to level 110 will have new Profession (class) abilities, and some of those will be better than the older versions. If you have a Grandmastered ability, it's probably still better than the next version at Journeyman, but it will not be better once you upgrade the new one to a higher tier.

Ascension abilities will still be relevant, the new abilities from leveling from 10 to 15 will not replace them.
  4. Sudedor Well-Known Member

Careful with that - there are two different crates of "free" gear floating around beta.

The first "free" gear is absolutely nowhere near as good as current tier raid gear. That gear will be available when the expansion goes live, and it will still be "free". It's mainly to help returning players or new players who are artificially moved to high level enter the new content without being unduly handicapped. (Frankly, it's a little silly. Why not simply make handcrafted gear not suck? Tradeskillers produce it for next to nothing anyway, make it good and let them sell it. However, I digress.)

The second "free" gear floating around in beta is actually really good. However, it's specifically for testing certain kinds of content with beta buffed characters, and that "free" gear will NOT be available when the expansion goes live at least according to the Developers.

TL; DR: Don't expect current raid geared players to instantly ditch their gear for "free" crates of gear. They may well replace it as they level, but it won't be immediate.