after change from evil to good, not getting tradeskill quests

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Geroblue, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Please read my post above, Geroblue. You ARE stuck on the level 10 Halas line, since you stopped in the middle of the line and it flagged you oddly.

If you've already done the level 1 and level 10 quests from Raffik (from the message in the bottle mail that you got at some point), you have no more quests OTHER than the tinkering/transmuting/adorning dailies I mentioned above until 15 at which time work orders can be used to speed up leveling. Then rush orders and a boatload more stuff are available at 20.
    Beee, Finora, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

It's not that you have a formerly evil flag on, it's that you started that quest line while you were evil. You cannot complete it now, unless you change back to evil. No worries, though. It's only one quest line. You'll get more at 15.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

This character has some tradeskill benches, etc. in a 2 room. I worked on it today and got from 10th to 12th, and about 72.3% of the way to 13th.

So, maybe this coming weekend, or next week, I'll have the time to sit down and make more generic elm chair, primitive elm bookcase, and some elm walls. There is also a harvest and fuel depot in that room. So if they get low, I can move those items from another set of depots on another account.

I'm plugging away at it. I'll get there.

Thanks for the advice.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay. Got the character to 19th doing harvesting for Qho. Went to Raven's Roost to go to 20th.

It worked. Now in Butcherblock and got to 25th tailor.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

30th Tailor.

I was checking email, aznd the one for good characters to talk to Tami in New Hallas is there for this character.

I don't think this will help my character, but should I go see if it will work for my character now ?

( Well, tomorrow or Monday, kinda tired right now. )