AE Auto Attack only hitting 4 mobs?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Hardkatt, Mar 23, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Hardkatt Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Uhhh....coulda sworn that AE autoattack was always limited to 4 targets.
  3. ARCHIVED-Aull Guest

All aoe auto attack has been four mobs max. This is why I stress to SOE that open wounds should allow the zerker to hit up to eight mobs while it is active. That would at least make using the ability appealing to mythed zerkers.
    Also change berserker onslaught to be a true 360 degree eight mob max aoe.
  4. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

been this way for years. maybe it was different pre GU 15 or whatever it was way back but that was just before my time.

edit: berserker onslaught sais in the description what it is supposed to do, never was intended to be a 360* AE. there's other abilities you can take for that in agi and TSO AA.
  5. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

AE auto attack came with GU13/DoF, and it has been 4 targets max since then, allthough going over 100% should give some benefits, would make OW and maybe Agi line more useful.
  6. ARCHIVED-Aull Guest

Lyger you are right and it has always been a half auss frontal. My whole beef is that when the game launched zerkers were described as being the fearless aoe fighter. At least I took it that way. However when crusaders have more true aoe abilities it makes me scratch my head.
    For me it take more skill I guess positioning the mobs every time just to make the most with the zerker.