Advanced Recipe Books on Test

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Denmum, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Denmum Developer

For those of you who weren't aware, there is "a Bookworm" on the second floor of the Tower of the Moon in Maj'Dul. This is a Test-only perk, and it sells the mastercrafted recipes up to 110 ... mostly ... with a few things missing or duplicated.

For those who were aware of it, I will be updating the bookworm next week (and it will hopefully go in next Friday evening's Test patch) so that will also carry the advanced books/primers from Chaos Descending, Blood of Luclin and Reign of Shadows. I'll also try to remember to add in a few missing books, including the original blueprints that carry the recipes for most of the personal depots.

When the next GU hits (March-ish), I will then be allowed to add in the Visions of Vetrovia mastercrafted books. (Plus the advanced tinkering and adorning books.)

This won't include charged or special recipes for the most part (but a lot of those are things we don't use on Test anyway due to not having a raiding force over there).

~Mum
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

BLESS YOU, MUM!!! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Xillean like this.
  3. Denmum Developer

I've gotten swamped this week with other stuff, so this may not make it in this week's Friday night patch. If I can't manage it, it'll go in for next week's Test patch instead.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whenever they arrive, we will appreciate them! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.