Not A Bug Adv Hizite Provisioner Recipe rarity?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by FuRiouSOne, Dec 13, 2022.

1. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

Can someone look into the rarity of this book and bring it in line with the rest of the books? 30+ pages of every other book but the provisioner one on the broker. I plus many guildies have done hundreds of research quests and graceless solos without seeing the provisioner book.
    Twyla and Carizia like this.
  2. Miragian Well-Known Member

I've gotten two of that book in about 80 missions. One was definitely from the mission, and I think the other may have been a drop. I've also not seen any carpentry, or alchemy recipes in that time. There is likely nothing wrong with the rarity itself.

And any put up on the broker I doubt last an hour. I put one up for 50M and I don't think it was up for more than a few hours. Every raid/guild/group wants it so no, its not going to be on the broker.
  3. Denmum Developer

I looked and it is the same rarity as all the other advanced recipe books. It feels more rare than the others as all other classes have 3 books, and there is only one provisioner book.
    Chari, Beee and Twyla like this.
  4. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Well maybe you can get 3 of the prov book in the loot table to give it a "fairer" chance of happening :)
    Chari, FuRiouSOne, Beee and 2 others like this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Or at least double its chance of dropping.
    Beee and Twyla like this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

At least on Thurgadin some recipies are worthless, and some (eg the provisioner recipie) are not in broker für 50.000.000 platin

[IMG]

3 pages of carpenter II
    Chari likes this.