Adrenaline Nerf

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-ZBlackrazor, Feb 28, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-ZBlackrazor Guest

So what does everyone think about the nerf on Adrenaline? Can't say I don't enjoy seeing my heal parse skyrocket, but c'mon, zerkers don't need to get their survivability nerfed of all things.
  2. ARCHIVED-aias Guest

Stone Will > Battle frenzy > Fake Adrenaline. Adrenaline is worthless.
  3. ARCHIVED-ZBlackrazor Guest

Maybe if the mob you're fighting hits for like 5k. I'd really like to see you tank current raid content without using adrenaline.
  4. ARCHIVED-aias Guest

Haleyn@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Maybe you should point out where I said I didn't use it? You asked a question what we thought and I answered. I spam that sucker all the time because we have very few defensive tools. It sucks. I spike like crazy. Old Adrenaline > Nerfed Adrenaline. Does that make sense?
    BTW, we have been told not to tank raid mobs. Keep doing that and they'll nerf the threat proc on adrenaline. Oh wait...
  5. ARCHIVED-ZBlackrazor Guest

My point was merely that Adrenaline, even in its current nerfed state, is nowhere near worthless and a hell of a lot better than either Stonewill or Battlefrenzy. (Stonewill is so last expansion anyways)
  6. ARCHIVED-aias Guest

Haleyn@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I disagree. ACT shows Battle frenzy and stonewill consitently outparsing adrenaline by a big margin. It is worthless in comparison to it's former state.
    This class is so last expansion.
  7. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

Pandarus@Kithicor wrote:
    Considering the current state of the class, that would be awesome, if it was true.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kunaak Guest

they killed adrenaline.