Adornment Merchant ~ Dulgur Bindmagic

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kuulei, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    The prices are reasonable! Thank you!
    I see there is a conversion for greater spirit > obols that is higher than I was hoping for. I am not sure how you came up with that number, but I don't think there would be any complaints. :) Thank you!

Now I won't have to fight for drops, just to get the adornment! Thank you!

I can't say thank you enough!
  2. Uncle Active Member

id like to see a conversion to greater spirts as well please
  3. Math New Member

4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Looking on the merchant, I only saw Greater Spirit > Obol
    Since Greater Spirits only drop in heroic and raid content, its justified that you can only convert the one way.

If later they decide to add a conversion of Obols > Greater Spirits, I assure you, it will be quite penalized, perhaps along the lines of 36 Obols > 1 Greater Spirit. That sounds about right.
  5. Kwikdeath Active Member

Greater Spirits drop in raid content, that's news to me.

Really I could care less about the conversion either way, but would love to see red adornments on the merchant. Would happily trade my 300 obols for some 4CB adorns :p
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Last time I was there, it was:
    Crate of Obols (qty 18): 1 Greater Spirit, 7 platinum
    Yellow Runes: 10 Obols, 7 platinum
    Red Runes: 1 Greater Spirit, 14 Platinum
  7. Luanne Active Member

Is every single red rune on there, including charm/cloak/belt with procs etc?
  8. Silzin Active Member

there are no proc adorns just the static effects. this includes the ones for Prim/Second/ranged/charm CB/Pot/Spell resist etc.
  9. Gaarysal Active Member

Red adorns are on the merchant. They cost 1 greater spirit + plat. Greater spirits do drop in raid content. It was stated in the original dev post that they will be dropping off all (end) bosses. However, "war runes" and procs are not on this merchant as previously stated.
  10. Feldon Well-Known Member

Hoosierdaddy likes this.
  11. Hoosierdaddy Active Member

12. Draylore Well-Known Member

Yeah I would say around 40 -> 1 for Obol to Spirit conversion would be fair.

Kinda hope they add that cause I have over 350 obols but need red adorns much more than the yellows....since the yellows thus far have been far easier to get via dislodging than reds.

The rest seems fair........just add a obol to spirit conversion and I think we all would be happy campers.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The useless ammo conservation adorns are back on the merchant, is it intended?