Adorning problem

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Gerak, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Gerak Well-Known Member

When right clicking an adornment and selecting use, it will not allow me to adorn an equipped item. If I have no item adornable by that adornment in my inventory, it will tell me "You do not have an item equipped or in your inventory which supports this adornment" even if I have an adornable item equipped and then proven by unequipping and then adorning it.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That's normal for some adorns. Just move the equipment to your inventory, adorn, then re-equip.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Gerak Well-Known Member

If that's the case. Why do I get this message?
    "You do not have an item equipped or in your inventory which supports this adornment"
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Because reasons.
  5. Falbal New Member

I just had the same problem (I assume), and it was NOT a matter of unequipping before adorning.

The adornment item has a level, and you cannot adorn any items that have a lower level than this. If you try, and all of your items are below the level of the adornment, it will give the message you stated.

I bought some level 76 adornments, and tried to adorn what I had equipped, but everything I had was below level 76, so it didn't work. After reading forums and wikis, and not being able to find a solution, I eventually tried bying some cheap level 76 item at the broker, and this one I could adorn without any problems, both in inventory and when equipped.

I thought the level requirement referred to my character, but apparently it is the equipped items that must have reached that level.