Adorning for DPS

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by ARCHIVED-souldnce9, Jul 26, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-souldnce9 Guest

Looking to adorn. Currently my Crit chance and Crit mit are fine where they are at, so I'm wanting to adorn to maximise dps so is CB > Pot? Currently I have a little over 125 on both. I think my Pot is higher. Another option is MA. I currently have it at 190 should I increase it instead of the other two? Any opinions?
  2. ARCHIVED-Raz_wolf Guest

CB on your weapons, MA on where you can put it. Least that's my opinion. I'm sure someone will flame me for it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

White~
    Helm: HP BP: Abil mod Shoulders: Abil mod Bracers: MA Gloves: HP (or old agi) Legs: MA Boots: Atk Speed (or old agi)
    Cloak: MA Neck: Agi Belt: Agi Ears: HP Wrists: HP Rings: Abil Mod Charms: MA Weapons: Bonus
    Red (& yellow if you have HM)~
    Helm: MA BP: Potency Shoulders: Flurry Bracers: Power (Pot & Bonus) Gloves: MA Legs: CB Boots: MA
    War runes~
    Strength through Sacrifice (6 flurry) - Pure Visciousness (200 agi) - Overbearing Onslaught (12 pot) - Wild Swings (40 AE auto) - Cyclical Battering (30 MA) - Magnitude (12 CB) - Rime Strike (Dmg/Pot/Bonus proc)
    Remember that innately we get more CB than pot plus you have PFT, so I normally try to keep CB and pot within 10% of each other.
    MA is super important as is flurry. 1 flurry ~ 3 MA. It never caps so it never gets less important.
  4. ARCHIVED-souldnce9 Guest

Gaige wrote:
    Thank you Gaige and Raz. Sadly I do not have EM raid gear yet. Still working on it, and part of that is getting enough people to do the zones X). What do you mean by 1 flurry ~ 3 MA? Are you saying that 1 flurry is roughly equivalent to 3MA? If so, wouldn't that make flurry better to focus on? Also, I'm curious why you would suggest HP on so many pieces.
  5. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Yes 1 flurry is roughly equal to 3 MA, and the reason you can't focus on it is because there isn't as much of it to get.
    As for HP, you can't do very much DPS when you're dead~
  6. ARCHIVED-souldnce9 Guest

Fair enough. Thanks again. What did you mean by "old agi?" I'm Fairly, Noob in the adorning department!
  7. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Some servers have the old 16 agi adorns for hands/feet from before the revamp, but they're normally expensive.
  8. ARCHIVED-Veldugar Guest

I see there's only one mention of haste/attack speed. With the importance of flurry and MA, why isn't haste more important also? Seems to me that the faster you swing, the faster you get chances for MAs and flurries...?
  9. ARCHIVED-Raz_wolf Guest

Well this is a necro thread. Before the uncap in haste So things may have changed previously haste was way to easy to cap. Now...who knows Its worth playing with as haste overcap now converts to flurry