Addition of new credit card not possible

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Milchbart, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Milchbart Active Member

Since roughly 1 month I am trying to add my new credit card to daybreak cash. The result is always the same. I get a message that day break acount is currently not avaivailble. Well, what should I say? They dont want my money? I am German, it is too complecate for them to accept a German Visa credit card with 20,000 US$ credit limit?

I send a bug report 2 times. I am waiting for an answer, but I have the feeling they really dont want the money!
  2. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I remember seeing posts where a player moved from one country to another, so the original country of origin for the profile was different from the country of the credit card. Apparently that can cause a problem for Daybreak.

I'm not really sure of the solution, but I would suggest doing a customer service ticket. Just make sure to update it from the automatic reply that it sends, so that an actual representative will look at it.
  3. HadleysHope Member

Had a customer support person contact me with what sounded like a promising solution, unfort. still failing. We added a debit card and that seems fine, both are visa. And Like I say, we have spoken to the card issuer and the only issue is the CCV code seems to be being incorrectly passed from DB as its 100% correct as entered. Very odd..
  4. Milchbart Active Member

Thank you for your answers, but I have not changed my address or anything else. My old visa card expiered and I had to implement a new one, that is all. I am getting no message something with my card is wrong. I am getting always the message. "The service is currently not available!" My interpretation is something is wrong in daybreak cashmanagment. By coincedent my wife got a new credit card too. We tryed to use her card and we got the same problem.
    Till today I got no answer to my bug report.
    We can use now our last kronos and than it will be game over, if nothing happens.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I realize you mention "add" in your OP. Are you trying to actually add a new payment or trying to change the old one? I found (two years ago, many things could have changed since) that when I tried to edit the end date of my card, it wouldn't accept it. I had to Add a new payment and that seemed to fix things. Now that stated, that may have been specific issue to me or timing, in the end it took a few tries before I added a "new" payment and that worked.

Good luck and hope you get this sorted!
  6. Milchbart Active Member

@Xianthia
    Indeed I "added" a new card in the file where you can see all your old expired cards. I will try again and thanks for your help.
  7. Simparri Active Member

I had a similar problem in the past with an expired card, CS had to delete the data of my original card completely before it would accept the new card.