Adding event craft NPCs to Dragon zones (Devs pls read)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Nella, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Nella Member

People spend so much time waiting for dragons, thought it would be a good idea to have event craft NPCs in each of the four dragon zones. Progress on monument would surely speed up :)

Next tuesday's patch, maybe we could see this change.

-Nella
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Daryx Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I can only see how that would add lag to an already molasses-thick experience. I wouldn't want to be crafting something when a dragon popped, either. It doesn't really make sense since the monuments are in two places only and you are working on parts for them--you'd need to turn them in at the original sites.
  3. Nella Member

Was a suggestion for good use of the "down time" while people stood around waiting for dragons to pop ....people in dragon zones would want to kill the dragon when it popped, not be crafting ... If you only wanted to craft, simply do it in CL or Ant. They could make the turn ins in dragon zones count toward monument progression. Don't see any downside to the idea myself. From what I've been hearing, doesnt sound like many people have been crafting. Just a possible solution.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

The lag is horrendous in a couple of the dragon zones. More NPCs would make it worse. It's a good idea... as far as it goes. But it doesn't take into consideration the lag problems already inherent during those battles.
    Cyrrena likes this.