Add ultra rare chase item(s) to Efiusia and Banyun.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Benito, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Observing Active Member

I would posit that your speed up script is buggy and off by a factor of 100 or more.

What is the expected progress in stage 1 as of today? I don't think there is a server over 3%
    Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

you can harvest from a dragon that you didn't participate in killing, though
    Cyrrena, Dude and Pixistik like this.
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

You can only do so much, though. With the long respawn timers there's a lot of down time, and the corpses don't stay up all that long; while characters can harvest even if they're not killing dragons (I've sometimes taken a bit of time off from regular Heroes' Fest quests to do some), you have to know WHEN each dragon has died in order to do so. You also have to keep track of the dragon spawning order, which can vary from day to day.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

well they all spawn at a spire (they are attacking spires) so it's easy to just cycle through all 4 zones
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  5. Sious Member

the thing is just that so many pll kill them and get there reward from that quest but don't harvest or build.
    why don't they make a npc on the spires
    every time they get killed that NPC transfers all the materials to the spire building site and everybody can do that TS quest lets say 10-20 50 times a day.
    If you did 100 tier 1 combines you are able to do T2 when it arrives.
    Pll willing to do T2 (because better rewards) will have to do there 100 T1 with a max of 10- 20-50 a day.

just a idee...

Sious
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Perhaps adding achievement like "15th anniversary monument builder", novice, expert and master for 20, 50 and 100 combines could make it a bit more attractive?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Pretty sure it wont make it more attractive
    Juraiya, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I like achievements!! I never use the titles. But I am a completionist, so if there is an achievement, I want it!!!
    Breanna and Juraiya like this.
  9. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Yes, but if you're leveling a character and therefore killing puppets, you don't want to have to KEEP going back there to check on them - you just want to run from puppet to puppet, leveling.

I *will* go harvest between puppets (when I'm doing those and not dragons), but only if I know that a set of them has just been killed. I don't necessarily want to arrive during a battle; if I'm on a low level character, sometimes the knock back could kill me.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.