Actual Full Faced Helmets

Discussion in 'General Mage Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-NightHawke, May 30, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-NightHawke Guest

This is it in a nutshell...
    I would like to be wearing a full faced helmet as a mage. That's it. I like the idea of a mage being in full plate (no idea why, but I hate wearing dresses) and since glasses do not show on the characters yet... I want a full faced helmet.
    I obtained http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Ceremonia...Marr_(Armor_Set) for armor, and I saw the Summoners Hat of Binding. Since my main is a conjurer it works out... but the color is all kinds of wrong.
    Can anyone help me out on this?
    I know the marketplace has an Immaculate Set version that would work out well, but the rest of the outfit sucks and I dont see me spending $10 on a helmet.

Thanks all.
  2. ARCHIVED-Snickerdo Guest

The expac , Bloodlines Chronicles, will give you faction to buy shiny plate armor wearable by mages. Also, try the hoolo quest, Blood of the Brood. Not sure what color the hat is since I refuse to convert my hat to the full face covering one. The conjuror hat from this reward starts as a wizard hat. Can talk to hoolo again for upgrade to the shiny face covering thing. It's a matter of personal taste which one you like.
  3. ARCHIVED-NightHawke Guest

Thanks for the reply.
    The armor from bloodlines is the one I have linked. But there is no helmet with it.
    Ill see if I cannot find that helmet you are referring to.

Thank you again.
  4. ARCHIVED-NightHawke Guest

I looked at what you had suggested. The conjuration hat is fine. Guess I will have to wait a few levels to get it.
    Wonder why there arent any sooner that are questable or even craftable.
  5. ARCHIVED-Geothe Guest

in the TSO expansion.
    You can get plate appearance armor from Faction Merchants for the major factions in the overland zones.
    (blue, green, brown, and another color i think).
    In addition,
    If you complete all of the Instance Achievements from the KoS expansion, you get a full set of appearance plate armor as well.
    There are probably others as well, but those come to mind off the top of my head.