Active Guilds (non progression)

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Koral, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Koral New Member

I havent played in many years and wanted to see if there were any good guilds to join. I logged on multiple servers, and it seems either people are only logging in to raid, or all the guilds I looked at only have 1-4 people on at a time. I tried changing my filters to include high level too, and it seems there inst much out there. Am I missing something, or is everyone pretty much playing progression and playing on the regular servers on raid nights?
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

On Skyfire server you'll find The Shiney Castigators. We aren't a progression or raid guild. We ARE small, I've been trying to grow the guild for a while now. We have a guild hall with all the crafting stations (including Frostfell), all the depots, banking, mending, chrono, and all the transports. Alts are welcome too. If you don't mind having just me, or one of our sometimes in sometimes out people, to talk to for a while, you're welcome to join us.