Activate Blood of Luclin? Please help...

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by VonDrevon, Apr 1, 2020.

1. VonDrevon New Member

I purchased Blood of Luclin but when I try to create a new Beastmaster it says I have to purchase the class. I thought I was supposed to get the class and content from this expansion and all previous with the purchase of this xpac...? It still shows "Create Heroic 100 Level Character" as well rather than the 110 that was supposed to come with Blood of Luclin. Is there something I need to do to activate it on my account?
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

You dont get the beastlord as part of purchase of BoL, you have to purchase that in the marketplace
    depending on the edition of the expac you buy, you get a bauble in /claim to level your character to 110
    Saw-Lau, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  3. VonDrevon New Member

That is disappointing. I guess when it says "Access to ALL previous in-game expansion content" it doesn't mean ALL.
  4. dorotea Well-Known Member

"Access to ALL previous in-game expansion content" it doesn't mean ALL. <

Actually it does - you get all past expansions. But the premium races and classes are sold separate from any expansions.
  5. Enica Member

Beastlord was part of Age of Discovery expansion, which was a feature expansion with no added content. It's not available anymore and all the features it came with are now individual unlocks via the marketplace.