Acid storm is bugged

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-isis23, Jun 25, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-isis23 Guest

Myself and several other warlocks have noticed that Acid storm is bugged. Acid storm is no longer working as an ae. When cast on a mob, it only targets that mob, all other mobs under the storm are no longer damaged. once the mob it's cast on dies, it no longer deals damage to anything and just sits around. In addition, it is also doing tremendously less damage on the target it is hitting. It used to hit for over 1k to all surrounding enemies and is now only hitting for 300-600 damage on all targets-- it has never had the ability to crit so it should not have been effected by the proc nerf in anyway. On my most recent palace trap encounter (8 mobs) it hit 1 target of the 8 and only ticked 4 times.
    The way it has always worked in the past and the way the discription reads is that it deals recurring damage to ALL enemies under the storm. Please fix it.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kain3 Guest

Good, it's not just me (though I did /feedback it a few days ago).
    I hope they get to this quick... I love this spell. Especially in certain ToS zones, it rules.
    Now, if they can just make the Curse of Luclin spell worthwhile, I'll be content again :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Wytie Guest

I noticed this also.
  4. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

Confirmed.

Still broken as of 6/28. Run into any group of mobs, cast it, and make note that only the targeted mob suffers any damage.

Ara
  5. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

I've heard that the grasp line of spells is bugged as well. Has anyone been able to verify if the grasp line has stacking issues with the wizard equivalent?
  6. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Confirmed broken btw, it appears to be only auto-attacking and not casting its ability. It also appears to be getting killed by aoes.
  7. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

As of 7/3/09 Acid Storm appears to be working correctly again.
  8. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

I notice tonight it IS getting destroyed by AE but come to think of it I can't recall if this has always been the case or not.

Ara
  9. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Araxes@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Its traditionally been AOE immune but the new TSO raid encounter AEs and AOE autoattack apparently ignores it.
  10. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

Which is why it's been and will be mostly useless which is why I couldn't remember it, I suppose. hehe
    Oh well.

Ara