Achievements not registering?

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Canito, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Canito New Member

Anyone else having an issue on this server with some achievements not registering when killing things?

A couple we have had issues with recently, more in previous days:

Acrimoniad - Feerrott
    Alizasaur - Trembling Lagoon
  2. Canito New Member

Oh and Darathar was lvl 9 and easier than any other shattered lands epic to kill.
  3. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

LOL did they set Darathar's Flight to the same level as the newbie isles?
  4. Canito New Member

I believe so, we were lvl 5.
  5. mickeyy New Member

I have had many/countless epic kills not register and I cant zone into Cauldron Hollows. I believe it is due to the mentor, I have done the access quests
  6. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Eh, we were never able to make it that far into testing all the raids in beta. I can, however, assure you that the frenzied racnars in VP have decent HP and hit like trucks. That's how far I got in my attempts to do a beta raid.
  7. Denmum Developer

Please DO get a post up in the bugs forum about achievements that are not crediting when they should so we can get those fixed.

Please DO get a post up in the bugs forum about Darathar's Flight being scaled wrong so it can be fixed as well.

Please DO get a post up in the bugs forum about zones you cannot access, such as Cauldron Hollow.

It makes it easier for the rest of the team if they don't have to chase through every subforum looking for bug reports.
    Kenn and Breanna like this.
  8. Ramblon Member

I started a post under Bug Reports for a list of incorrect or bugged achievements. If you run into any others - please add them! I only listed ones I personally noticed or had experience with. There are a few in this thread I have not tried yet, but add them if it happened to you!
    Denmum likes this.
  9. mickeyy New Member

can we please fix achievements not registering? im number 1 on your server and spend alot of time hunting and grouping for achievements not to show up after hours of work. TBH if this doesnt get fixed, your servers pointless! Why have a leaderboard? tis abit frustrating ive lost about 2/10 atleast to non register. I'm done promoting and suggesting this game to friends! This makes me want to walk away from game after 15 years, years of disappointing exploits in money n gaming and never bothered me till it effected me individually and loss of my hard work is turning me away from game!
  10. Denmum Developer

Please read and follow the post two posts above yours.

I am sorry you are so frustrated, but, please look at it from our perspective. If people cannot be bothered to post details there regarding broken achievements, they cannot be fixed. We are not mind readers. Parts of the achievement system had to be reworked just to get special achievements for the server. They're ... fidgety, and sometimes need some coaxing along. With over 1800 achievements that are a mix of ones copied from live and brand-new ones that only this server has been given, things can get wonky, and we don't know which ones are problem children until we're told.

Please tell us which ones are broken so they can be fixed. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...kel-achievements-wrong-or-bugged-ones.603610/
    Breanna likes this.
  11. mickeyy New Member

Missing/Bugged Achievements :
    Terminally Exiled - Grumzod
    Put out to pasture - Braegana
    Nix the Ix - overseer Ix
    Mauling Malic - overseer maulic
    Everyone do the Dinosaur - Alizasaur
    Borked - borxx
    Deceiver Decimator- K'dal
    Acrimonious - Acrimonaid
    Danger under the ice - Kra'thuk
    Gallopin Geysers - Anuk
    Attrebe assassinator- Dominus Attrebe
    Delving/Sabron Zones in SS - No access - take them off or let me do them so i can get my triumph achievement
    Delving Dead - Also quest part of delvings u cannot get
    Seneschai Slayer - Seneschai
    Gynok Moltor mutilator - Gynok is a raid mob in dungeon achievements tab stopping me from triumph achievement
    Discovering Druid Rings : Shattered Lands will not update for exploration
    Discovering Druid Rings : Kunark will not update for exploration

These are achievements I can think of off the top of my head that I've missed so far