Acerbic potions and Food/Drink

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-heartstopper, Oct 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-heartstopper Guest

Is there any way we can make the Acerbic potions only consume one Prime instead of needing 3 different ones?
    The food and drink from the Primes only take a Prime Malgonian Horn and a Banyon root. why does a Acernic potion consume 3 Prime crafting materials? makes no sense. Lets get this fixed.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

heartstopper wrote:
    Yeah, I feedbacked this shortly after launch. There is simply no reason to craft these given the resource cost associated with it. They should be crafted from a single horn just like food and drink.
    I'm not sure how we can get this to the attention of the single dev tasked with tradeskills and pvp.
  3. ARCHIVED-heartstopper Guest

currently you can make a stack of 100 of the food and drink for about 100 plat. (depending on server)
    but to make a stack of 100 of any of the Acerbic potions your looking at almost 500 plat. it just doesn't make sense.
    This needs to be adressed. maybe I can get everyone to /feedback.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

heh, its 500 plat now, it was 5000 plat worth of items when I made the first set of these.
  5. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

frankly I never saw the point of even using the raid food/drink. only 1 food has the stats for a tank and none of the drinks do. and it's not that much better that I'm willing to pay the price difference between that food and great raptor steaks.
  6. ARCHIVED-heartstopper Guest

actually the Prime Malgonian horns, and the regular horns both give a mastercrafted fable food or drink respectively.
    Maligonian horns (heroic) give scout and mage drink. and tank and priest food,.
    Prime Maligorian Horns (raid) give scout and mage food, and tank and priest drink.
    so why you wouldn't want 2 hour 45 min food and drink for any raid toon is a bit confusing. the % might not be that much higher but the few extra gold you spend for a stack is well worth it.
    The thing I don't understand is why the Acerbic potions take 3 crafting items. matter of fact even the heroic version of the potions take 3 items as well. this needs to be reduced. and just have the items placed onto the horns or another single item.