Acedemic's Reins recipes are for saddles?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Thistleclaw, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Thistleclaw Member

Received TS daily reward for Acedemic's Reins Recipes. It scribes saddle recipes. I would really really like the reins. Did a bug report. Has anyone else received this? I apologize if it is a known issue. I did a search but couldn't find anything mentioned.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Yep, I got the same thing and bugged it also. Expect it to be fixed in a few months though that may be overly optimistic.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Got this as well and /bug'd it as well. Let's hope they fix this. I've since received a second exact recipe. I put in bank so whenever the fix goes in some alt will scribe the corrected one.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I got the Academic's reins as well and when i examined it I noticed that it uses Archivists saddle patterns and produces Academic Saddles ..I scribed it and made a couple of saddles .. A weel later I got what I thought was the same recipe bookt this time called Academic reins ( note no apostraphy "s in name of book ) and again checked it to see what it made .. this time it uses Archivist's reins patterns and produces Academic reins ..chack the recipe book you put in bank again and see if you actually have the reins book that makes reins this time ..It is very confusing indeed since the next book I got was Archivist barding recipes and it makes Academic barding .

When I look under recipe books using the edit function on crafting UI I see only one book called Academic reins not two so I have learned to search for the item i want to make as either saddle in search box or reins ..
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Update Notes: Tuesday January 8, 2019

TRADESKILLS
    • The recipe book for Academic's Saddle Recipes is now actually called Academic's Saddle Recipes.
    Faeonara likes this.