Account wide Deity Points. Cmon devs, when is this coming?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Revel, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Malleria Well-Known Member

Gninja said today that they'd have to change a couple of major systems within the game to make tithe account wide, which is way too risky. So it's not like they didn't try and find a better solution.

Personally agree with the above posters - just nerf it. There's no reason tithe needs to be so powerful. Just set it to 0.25% potency gain per rank. That way there's still a decent benefit to grinding it, but it's not ridiculously OP either.
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

nerfing it now ... would be such a blow to some people ... that they could leave en masse.
  3. Jrox Well-Known Member

Honestly Earar, they are already leaving. Raids are increasingly difficult to fill. Some say, oh that's just summer and it's always been that way. But last summer I was in a guild that is not huge on progression but decent and our raids were never completely stagnant to the point of canceling nights or cutting them off halfway through week after week. Making continuity and progression a pain in the ****. At this point, bringing some people back and trying to gain new members is where we should be focused. Those still grinding tithe or still around that have ground out all that tithe will know and understand. If not, they already had one foot out the door. I mean whats more important, new members and making it all right again, or continuing down this path to save the 50 accounts with 50+ tithe?

Sorry if anyone here is one of those people. But to me, if your still here, you will remain here. And bringing it all back in line with where balance (concerning tithe) should be is more important than leaving you with an advantage.
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

i know that. we can't even progress on raids .. we constently are 3 groups or less. for a while we had too many healers and now we're happy if we got 3 ... people are sick and tired of the grind .. of repeating the same stuff over and over again .. I start too

but it would make people leave even faster. it's like always .. u grind like hell for a stuff that will get replaced fast. At least tithe .. is here to stay .. but if they do with tithe what they do with gear ... it's one more big blow.

And I'm not the best guy in tithe .. only have 24 in CB 20 in HP and 21 in pot on my main.

and as u say .. it's not just summer ... people just stopped playing without even saying. usually when u are in a raid roaster and go on vacation .. u warn the guild ... here people just disappeared
    Mathafern and Jrox like this.