Account Transfer

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Baldzilla, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Baldzilla New Member

It has been two days and not even a response about my request to move one of my characters from one acct to another. I have emailed and resubmitted tickets. It has never been this slow in the past.
    What is going on?
  2. Sowy Active Member

Took 5 days for me this time around, but they just did it this morning :-o
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity and apparently blind (I cannot find this information), how much does it cost to have a single character moved from one account to another or to merge a whole account with another account?

Cyrrena
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

From Everquest II help:
    "In order to be eligible for an account to account transfer, you must do the following:
    • Both accounts must be set up with 2-Step Verification using the same phone number. Help me set that up.
    • Both accounts must have the same (verified) email address.
    • Purchase 2500 Daybreak Cash on the source account (the one with the characters on it.) If you are moving multiple characters, each one requires a separate fee.
    • Submit a ticket from the source account (the one with the characters.)

You will be required to provide the following information in the ticket:
    • Source account name
    • Destination account name
    • Character name(s)
    Do not purchase the Daybreak Cash until you have set up the 2 Step verification requirements as we will be unable to offer a refund for purchased Daybreak Cash. Transfer Tokens are not accepted for Account to Account transfers."
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...-EverQuest-II-character-transfer-instructions
    Hope this helps! I've been thinking about it, too.
    Cyrrena, Shmogre and santargria like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Prissetta. I remember reading that but since I had done a server transfer for one of the characters on that account, I must of fuddled it up in my head and thought that was for server transfer only. I would love to merge 2 accounts into one but at $25 each for 11 characters onto an account that already has 15 it would be extremely costly.

Cyrrena
    Prissetta likes this.