Account issues

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by kubyko, Jan 3, 2018.

1. kubyko New Member

Hi!

Early last month I decided to reactivate my 12-year Everquest 2 account. I had not played for almost 2 years and I barely remembered how the game was played, so I decided to create a new character.
    A week later, after acquiring the expansion, I am ready to play and I find this message on screen: "Your account is suspended at this time."
    I do not get it.

Reading the information about the message, Daybreak informs that a suspension lasts between 3 and 10 days, but almost a month ago of this message and I do not know what to do.
    I created this new account to be able to play in the meantime and ask in the forums if someone else has happened.

Is there any way to contact Daybreak to request more details about the situation? I do not want to be charged for the time I have not been able to enjoy my account.

Thank you very much
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You can start by submitting a petition and then go from there. Being that your account is suspended you will have to submit the petition through the website.

Once you submit a petition make sure to go on your ticket and update it (I know, you just submitted it, still do this!). State that you are in need of help and then wait for them to respond. Good luck!
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

As Xianthia stated even though you just created the petition, keep updating it, that way they know you are a real person that requires the assistance of a real person.

Cyrrena
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Mesmer New Member

Possibly related to your purchase. They do lock accounts down for chargebacks and the like. They ought to have sent out an accompanying email with further details. As has already been stated though, your best bet is going to be to petition via the support website (can be done from a secondary account if need be).
    Prissetta likes this.