Account Cancelled - Good Luck All You Necro's

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Garandhire, Nov 29, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Garandhire Guest

I'm sure you all have seen my posts in here complaining about what happened when I hit 24. It just felt all wrong. You go up in lvl and way down in power. The hard work pretty much wasted. It felt like SWG all over again. About an hour ago I hit Gamespot to see what was what with the reviews. To my shock EQ2 Got a 7.8 From gamespot. Players gave it a 6.9. So its not me... Then the biggest surprise. W.O.W got a 9.5. Not only did I choose the wrong class but the wrong game.

Good Luck

Cya
  2. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Take care man. I played WoW in Beta and I didnt enjoy it at all. EQ2 is much better imo. Also if you check Gamerankings.com you will see that there isnt that big of a difference in the overall scores between EQ2 and WoW (Like 8%)
  3. ARCHIVED-Xxithsiss Guest

Well good luck in WoW. I hope it is what you seek. After all these are games and we play them to have fun.

Criimson
    Lavastorm
  4. ARCHIVED-Hidohebhi Guest

I hope you find the fun you are looking for in WoW.
  5. ARCHIVED-TraceDAce Guest

Good Luck in WOW, My brother plays it allot becasue his system cannot support EQ2 without $$$ for upgrades.
  6. ARCHIVED-Draagun Guest

I don't blame you.. I think im gonna stick it out for a few more weeks then I might be joining you in WoW.
  7. ARCHIVED-Draagun Guest

I don't blame you.. I think im gonna stick it out for a few more weeks then I might be joining you in WoW.
  8. ARCHIVED-Smaack Guest

Yeah, I've read your other posts whining about the class. I've seen your hostile and insulting responses tho those who tried to assist you. Good riddance to you. Go to WOW, with its 1990's graphics and "everyone is superman" game mechanics. Whiney griefers like you will do much better there.
  9. ARCHIVED-Viromage Guest

Yeah but dude, have you seen them dance? http://users.ev1.net/~pheris/wow/movies/ddrwow.wmv
    I mean that's gota count for something!
  10. ARCHIVED-Smaack Guest

Thanks for confirming all of my worst impressions of WOW.

At the end of the day, it looks like EQ 2 is to WOW what the X-Box is to Gamecube. The former is for grownups, the latter for kids. Since I'm a grownup, I'll play EQ2. WOW wows me not at all.
  11. ARCHIVED-sjrobbins Guest

to funny

:smileyvery-happy:
  12. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Hey! I love my Game Cube. Metroid Prime 2 is teh pwn and Resident Evil 4 is gonna be awsome =)
  13. ARCHIVED-Szsn Guest

WoW looks like it was made by Fisher-Price

Bleh to the graphics....
  14. ARCHIVED-Ggiirr Guest

that thread was worth getting in trouble at work for :smileyvery-happy:-
  15. ARCHIVED-Agathorn Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That whole video was wroth it for the MAcarena hahahahahaaha Classic.
  16. ARCHIVED-alerka Guest

That video of the WoW dance moves was very shocking. Not that I find emotes integral at all to the value of gameplay, but if that was indicative to the rest of the game's graphics, I pity the longevity of Blizzard online games.

It seemed to me that the dance moves were merely a collection of lesser emotes, somewhat cleverly sequenced to resemble crude dances. Perhaps that's what the movie was all along.