Account Banned

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Udape, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Firstbloodd New Member

Thanks so much for keeping us informed. It's very much appreciated!
    Faeonara and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Typhon Member

Thank you for the response!

What about those of us running on Linux and who aren't using VPNs?
  3. Boli Active Member

Well, i can confirm using a windows machine with *exactly* the same network settings i can log in.... Although right now all it is is a very expensive chat program... (Double figure frame rates being a myth)
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Linux and Mac users may also be seeing the same issues, which we are also trying to resolve!
  5. Stranovich New Member

Hi Roxxlyy, Thanks for your response. I did exactly that and the cs person it appeared didn't even check the whole logs that I sent nor read the letter completely. They just put a canned line that said once a decision like this is made there is no reversing it. My comments were not being negative towards the developers or anyone in particular so please don't feel that those were my intentions. I don't find pointing fingers helpful; I would rather get to the bottom of this and fix things. As for being almost a year now, I agree. I have written customer service several times and I have received no comment or feedback whatsoever. I have brought this up with several people that have been playing this game about as long as I have and they referred me to the developers if I am not having any luck with the cs department. Reading through this forum this morning, I saw that people were having an issue for getting banned as well. I tried to find a number to contact someone but there is no cs line like there was for SOE. If I can't get any help from cs, who can I talk with next? Thank you.
  6. Typhon Member

Yep, got a nice reply from Mr Fraudmonkey about it. Hope it all goes well. I'm having to do housework instead of playing EQ2!
  7. Firstbloodd New Member

I can log in again! Thanks!
  8. Typhon Member

Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Svenone Well-Known Member

Glad people are able to log in again! However, I am fairly certain that DBG only supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (but not Windows XP, which was dropped when MS stopped supporting it). So using a Windows XP, MacOS or Linux is officially unsupported and while they may work for you, if something not directly game related goes wrong, DBG can't help you,
  10. Typhon Member

Well aware of that Svenone. Caveat Emptor and all that.

Would love for DBG to have a Linux Client, but as long as it works on Linux via WINE, I'll continue to give DBG money.
    Juraiya likes this.