Fixed Internally Accolade Adornments

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sigrdrifa, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Every adornment that will go on an Accolade is a white adornment.

All Accolades have orange or red adorn slots.

Why even bother? Please convert all Accolade adornment slots to WHITE adornment slots.
    tapol, Udonn, FracasKrusher and 7 others like this.
  2. Udonn Active Member

Why are there even slots for adornments on accolades, and merc gear in general, if the adornments have no affect on the mercenary?
    Juraiya, Cyrrena and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Mercs can use adorns, they just don't get benefits from set adorns, like the Daring Tol'Ren set.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and SynergyBlaize like this.
  4. Udonn Active Member

Really? I was understanding that mercs didn't get any benefits from adornments. Heard that a long time ago, but never tried to verify.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Ratalthor Developer

Accolades should only have white adornments. We'll fix this issue in the future.
  6. Azilarir New Member

Is this still on the agenda? They all seem to be red in Reign of Shadow, with nothing that fits into them.
  7. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Let me guess, it will be fixed in the next expansion.
    Whilhelmina and Juraiya like this.
  8. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

When I try putting a white adorn on an accolade, I just get a "cannot be modified" message. (was being optimistic after that last patch). Both lvl 110. Are 110 accolades not meant to have adornment slots? Tried orange too, since the slot on the accolade says orange, but got a "You do not have an item equipped or in your inventory which supports this adornment" message, which I kinda expected from what is above in this thread. Was hoping that since a red name said white adorns worked, the white adorns would go in at least. :\