Access to Mara rush orders ?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Kalika, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

I think you only need to be a 50+ crafter, but it is not enough. I wonder what to do to open these orders ...
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

be lvl 54. If I remember correctly the lowest writ was 54 crafting, they top in early 70's

Actually just checked with Kaisha, Her menu offers lowest at 54, then 59, 64, 69, 74 and 79

You can do weekly from desk, and dailies (now hourlies) from Madria Varas at 50, without doing Ship Out now
    Saw-Lau and Kalika like this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You need to do Ship Out quest to get access to the writs in Mara. You can do the missions starting at 50.
    Sigrdrifa and Kalika like this.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

Ok, hum i started and i have lvl 70 items to craft, hoping i will manage to do them.
  5. Crastinal Active Member

No. Not anymore, it used to be that way but now you only need to be 50 and start the Mara access quest (Improving Relations with the Locals).
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can do them.
  7. Kalika Well-Known Member

I was able to complete ship out at 59, i got to 61 doing it and got also an adventure level. And this opened rush orders.

At 59/48 i was not given the quest improving the relations with the locals.
    Xianthia likes this.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Improving relations with locals is a quest from one of NPC's on dock.
    No killing. Shows up at lvl 50 adventure or tradeskill. Opens main questline for mara
    Kalika likes this.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

Yes i got it now, and next step reward really nice level 55 items.