Access Quests

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Siovineous, Dec 5, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Siovineous Guest

Just a thought on access quests, I was going to attach it to an older thread, but the latest one on this board I could find was back when you still had to accomplish the access quests. (I know this may be a little late, I quit playing for about 6 months and recently came back)

I agree that the access quests were a big pain, but how about instead of disposing of them altogether, you just make them soloable quests? While I didn't like spending all night just to find a group to help get one part of the access quest done, I also liked how I had to earn it to some degree. Just make it comparable to the level you want players to be in that zone. Maybe a 5 part quest, where at the end you might need a little help, but not group dependant from start to finish.
  2. ARCHIVED-Cossa Guest

Great idea! There is some fun content in these quests, but the fact that they're not needed makes it hard to find a group that wants to do them just for fun.

Or increase the rare drop rate in these zones....
  3. ARCHIVED-Guyver24 Guest

I'd definately say bring back the access quests as too many players are accessing areas far too early for their level, yeah I agree to making the areas challenging but seriously the only way to know you're limitations are by being allowed to access an area when your character is at what should be an acceptable or agreeable level to access that zone/instance :/
  4. ARCHIVED-Exmortis_MT Guest

Personally I like access quests, as long as it isnt too much one named camping. make it as long and fedexing out as you want, but please make all named triggered.