Accelerated Decay, +spell damage, and dots

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-007djdeadly, Feb 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-007djdeadly Guest

Before speccing into Accelerated Decay, my first/invitial tick of Bloodcoil was doing ~1250. Immediately after getting and activating AD, the first tick of Bloodcoil now does ~950. Is it possible that AD is interfering with the way +spell damage is accounted for with Dot spells? Noticed a similar decrease to Soulrot.
  2. ARCHIVED-Arkinon Guest

Most likely you will find it is because your damage on items and int was reduced which changed how much damage your spells are doing. this is across the board for most spells.
  3. ARCHIVED-007djdeadly Guest

No, it wasn't due to items, INT, or anything else. I inspected the spell prior to casting AD for the first time and the first tick was ~1300. The next second, I activated AD for the first time and immediately the first tick dropped to ~900. Canceling AD doesn't fix the problem, and I am now stuck with this pathetic damage.
  4. ARCHIVED-Crychtonn Guest

are you wearing t4 pants that affect previous tier coil? are you now using the new tier of coil? have you respect some point and didnt bought the endline of TSO that inscrease profession spell by 5%?