Not A Bug About that Daybreak Commerce Maintenance - February 25, 2021...

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh! Okay...darn. Teach me not to have more faith; I could've logged in successfully way earlier... ;->

Uwk
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well! I logged in today, just a few minutes ago, into Thurgadin. Was able to get to the Character Select screen and choose a toon! Came all the way in, only to find my lovely dark blue once-default UI still at the puked-up-blood red stage. Fortunately, I was able to talk to folks on Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow, from Thurgadin, about how to fix this. They suggested /loadUI, which I did. Success, after a pause! Only...now my Beastlord abilities were gone. Bleated for help again. Someone suggested /loadUI again, which I did. This time, lost my Chat window, which eliminated my command line abilities, and my Packet Loss/Lag/Whatever It Means Li'l Red Number That's Bad If It Gets Above 0 was holding steady at 10 until I finally got fed up enough to hit the Windowed "X" button at the upper right (couldn't /camp without Chat's command line).

Came back, my lovely dark blue was there, my Beastlord capabilities were there, my Chat window was there! Now I'm not able to access Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow to let them know I was back... X-P /Camped to this toon; no good. Nor can I Leave it to try to re-create/access it again from scratch, because I'm "Unable to leave 'antonia_bayle.homeshow'." no matter what I do with the check boxes. X-P

Come on, people, what the hell? :-/

EDIT: Okay, /camped to myself as this toon AGAIN, and this time it apparently worked. We'll see how long it lasts.

Uwk
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I had read it from EQ2 Traders. Which, as an unofficial source, would not necessarily have had it straight up. Kaitheel would be more likely to have the straight scoop.

I'm glad they're extending it - I may even be able to complete the Overseer quest on all of my main toons! That's my goal, and I wasn't quite there before. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Go for it! Good luck! :D

Uwk