about factions in new extension

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by juliette06, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meneltel Well-Known Member

What if you don't want to help Druzzil Ro or Mithaniel or any other deity opposed to Lanys? What if you want Lanys to win? How do we arrange that? Or do we just sit this expansion out? (Yes, I'm a RPer on the RP server but it helps me to play my toons with a story and motive for each one, other wise I'm just clicking buttons to kill pixels to get pixel loot).
  2. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Hmm. As a good aligned player, I enjoyed the storyline, but I never looked at it from your point of view.
    Maybe if Lanys won, you wouldn't be here because she destroys everything? Good and evil?
    But I get your point and feel for you.
    Let this be a lesson however, always be good. Especially with Christmas around the corner :)
  3. Katz Well-Known Member

How did I not know that?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Ladyclov4 New Member

This is so sad that they make it this way, we worked very hard to get to this point. On other quest u cant move forward or finish with out finishing the last quest, it should be no different, u should have to finish the last quest u are working on before u can move on. Once u hit 50k it should have u finish before moving on. This is disappointing enough to make me want to quit.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*laughs*

Meneltel is the Queen of mean and you want her to be nice? Not going to happen friend, if it did, we would have to shun her.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.