AB RP

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Loame, Aug 23, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Loame Guest

So I've just returned to the game and used to be an LDLer. I'm on AB now - but was curious as to where the best RP areas are? Is there a good spot where a bunch of RP happens at random, or are there additional resources to help me find it?

Thanks in advance guys!
  2. ARCHIVED-Beef_Supreme Guest

I have a lot of fun with 'Drive-by' Rp on Antonia Bayle.
    So many people are marked with the Roleplaying Tag, it's not really a good indicator of who does or doesn't. So, instead, I take a moment to use the /inspect command.
    Typically, it not only gives you a good idea of who *is* a Roleplayer, it also gives you a quick biography or physical description of them! Great way to start off, as most players put stuff in there they would like to RP about anyway.
    As to hot-spots, there are Tavern nights hosted by players/guilds... but I find the Drive-by and in-guild stuff suits me best.

Oh, feel free to look us up in-game .. we're the "Freeport Scum", and while there are only a few of us, we all enjoy RP with new people.
  3. ARCHIVED-Karimonster Guest

Your best bet is to /emote something as you pass and see what they do in return. If they /say or /emote back, they're RPers. If they "WTF noob" you, they're not.
    You might also join /rplfg and /rpevents to get an idea of where and when RPers are out and about.
    Also, on guildportal.com, there's a site called The Town Square which is a hub for EQ2 RP and will at least give you an idea of the RP guilds that are around, so when you see their tags, you know you're in good company :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Cajuth Guest

Raven Mythic seems a bit more active then Town Square lately. What made TS so quiet? >.>
  5. ARCHIVED-Karimonster Guest

Telkon@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Same thing that makes the game quiet: Summertime :) Once life settled down a bit from school recently starting, it'll shoot up in activity again! Happens every year =)