AB: PQ times not rotating?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Aeyri, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Aeyri New Member

I am on Antonia Bayle server, and cannot say if this affects other servers. I also cannot say if this affects anything other than the 8pm ET PQ (although I would strongly suspect it affects all of them).

Before the introduction of the Shard of Hate PQ, the times of the various PQ zones were rotating. (So that, for example, if you logged on for the 8pm ET PQ, it could be any of the PQ zones).

Because I have a young child and can only play after she goes to bed, the 8pm ET PQ is the ONLY one I can do.

On the day the Shard of Hate PQ was introduced, that was the PQ at 8pm that night (and it was AWESOME, by the way :) ).

Ever since that day, Sol Ro tower has been the PQ that has popped at 8pm ET EVERY night.

I've now been doing this PQ for several weeks, almost every night, and it is getting tedious to the point of burnout. I miss being able to do the other zones, and as much as I really want to get my runes, I am half tempted to give up on the PQ altogether :(

I'm not sure if this change was intentional or not, but can we please have it back so the PQ zones rotates? Pretty please?
  2. Gninja Developer

Yeah, adding a 4th PQ made them stop randomizing each day, we'll get it set back to randomizing. Sorry about that!
  3. Aeyri New Member

Saw it in the updates notes for today. Thank you! :)
    Gninja likes this.
  4. Beardedwoodsman New Member

lucky you guys....even before this update and before the crafting update on Skyfire the pq's never rotated....i knew which ones where going to at what times and it was the same everyday...no randomness even though was supposed to be.......even after mentioning it i just got ignored about it.