AB - (Player Written) Book Fair 05/24/14

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Team Pasty, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Team Pasty New Member

Greetings!

I would like to invite the Antonia Bayle community, both players and guides to a player written book fair. The last book fair I held recently went well and I was asked by several people if I would be hosting another. I am advertising the next book fair a few months in advance so that it gives everyone who is interested in participating a chance to write their books and get their books ready for sale.

As with the last book fair, to keep costs down to a minimum I will be making the blank note books for participants at cost only. I only ask that you sell your books for no more than 20gp a piece to keep the books relatively cheap so that new players are able to purchase them. You may of course always trade, barter or give away your books as you see fit.

I will bump this thread in May and add more details about the event. If you would like to participate but do not have any books to sell, I could always use volunteers for other things during the event.

-Xadrian

[IMG]
  2. Team Pasty New Member

Hello! Unfortunately due to RL I will have to cancel this event. I am however thinking of a smaller event that I can hold in my more limited time to encourage the writing/trading of player written books. Stay tuned.