(AB) Dedicated RPer Seeking Good/Neutral RP Guild

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Matskevich, Nov 6, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Matskevich Guest

((Edited for context))
    Greetings fellow role players. I have just recently returned from a 10 month absence from EQ2 and am ready to get back into the world of Norrath. But I would like to get back into the scene by joining a Good/Neutral hardcore (no "light" or "RP-friendly") role playing guild. By hardcore, I mean your members are IC at least 90% of the time with an IC only guild chat and a uniquely themed foundation that is more than just a simple band of sovereign patriots defending their land. I look for those guilds that have a theme that pops out and says "This is who we are and we are darn proud of it!". I am currently a resident of Kelethin working on developing a Wood Elf Ranger. When interacting with prospective guilds, I prefer to correspond either face to face or through in-game correspondence. Here is a little information about my character in the first person form. I look forward to hearing from a guild soon :
    Full Name: Erendriel Vyshaan
    Race: Wood Elf
    Physical Description: I am about average height for my race with a dark tanned complexion, dark green eyes, and light brown hair below the shoulders with a braid in the back. I also decorate myself with facial and body paint for camouflage in the woodlands.
    Place of Residence: I currently reside in Kelethin.
    Place of Birth: Born and raised in Kelethin.
    Relatives: My father, Jharak and my mother, Takari. I am an only child.
    Religion/Philosophy: I pray to Tunare.
    Skills: I am fairly well practiced with the bow and arrow and the art of camouflage.
    Known Enemies: I'm pretty sure the orcs that wander on the outskirts of my homeland aren't very happy with me. I use to make a game out of pelting them with blunt-headed arrows from atop a tree to entertain myself.
    Hobbies: Generally speaking, I just like to work with wood a lot. Special Abilities: Tree hopping to escape the wrath of angry orcs trying to chop down the tree I'm on.Personality Traits: I'm creative, somewhat quiet, often times kept to myself, generally get along with everyone. I also have a small tendency of having mood swings.

What evil means to me: Something that obviously controls the orcs in my homeland and has no sense of humor. Then again I suppose I wouldn't be laughing either if I was being pelted with blunt arrows. It's funny to me though! Bloody menacing orcs.
    The Worst and Best Thing I've Ever Done: I "borrowed" my father's prized longbow once without asking to go practice my archery. He wasn't very happy about that, especially after I sent an arrow through his window. The best thing I did? I actually shot one of those damned orcs in the eyeball with a real arrow once hunting with my dad! Yes indeedy!