AA's, buffs, mount lost every level

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Sekander, May 22, 2020.

1. Sekander New Member

This was already posted here but seems not to have been answered. Every time I level up, my AA's reset, buffs are lost, and mount is unequipped. Anyone know a fix?
  2. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

i had something like, then it stopped. but I don’t remember what I did. this problem seems to have disappeared over time on its own. however, due to the likelihood of recurrence this problem (and any case some buffs are sometimes switch off), I still have to keep several spells of constant action on on two of bars to see that they have not turned off
  3. Silresa Member

This is still happening and is extremely super annoying :\ Happened to me several times after hitting the high 60s in adventure levels as a channeler.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

It seems to happen if you put AA points into the later tabs (Dragon, Heroic) so that they will start appearing at earlier levels; those AA trees were originally gated for higher levels, and there seem to be bugs when a lower level character gets AA options from those trees.

There is no real fix for it, but leveling past a certain point (can't tell you what it is; I never put points into those trees early, although I've known people who have) will automatically fix the problem.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yesterday I updated AAs on a newly upgraded to 110 crafting level toon, I wanted the harvesting tracker, my mount and familiar went bye bye. I clicked on them in character and they came back.

I don't have any heroic, raid, etc. type tabs.
  6. Juraiya Well-Known Member

You're looking at the Tradeskill or Tradeskill Prestige pages. If you go to the Alternate Advancement page (left side of the page, second button down), then look at the tabs across the top, you'll see the Heroic and Dragon tabs on the top right. Selecting items from those tabs early on in their AA selections appears to cause this problem for people.

As I said in my previous post, originally the options in those tabs had been gated for later levels, but then the level restrictions were removed, but apparently no one ever fully tested what would happen if a lower level character actually selected those options. Not everyone does, but for some classes it is so advantageous to do so, that those classes tend to run into this particular problem more frequently.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I haven't seen those tabs on any of my characters.

Currently cannot log back into Skyfire, so I cannot check it.
  8. Fangrim Active Member

I've never had a problem with the Dragon AA line doing this but on the Heroic line it did it every time I levelled after I'd applied Howling With the Pack endline on for druids.It went away at around 95 I think.
    Breanna likes this.