AA's at lvl 81

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-earlb, Oct 22, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-earlb Guest

Paid account and sitting at 250 AA's with a lvl 81 Pally, 203 spent and 47 held back. for some reason I cannot get anymore AA's.
    I have moved the slider to a few different positions and nothing. I have both exp enabled. I have tried quests, discoveries, killing bad guys with stars, collections and any other way of gaining AA's that I dont remember atm (if there is any).
    Am I maxed out? I was told in game chat I could go higher yet. Anything I might be missing that is holding me back from getting more AA's?
    any help is appreciated.
  2. ARCHIVED-kdmorse Guest

Is it at all possible that you have not (successfully) purchased DoV? iirc....
    Limits in Sentinals Fate are 90/250
    Limits in DoV were 90/300, upped to 92/300
    Limits with AoD were 90/320, upped to 92/320
    Or at least that's what my fuzzy brain cells tell me.
  3. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Sounds like the above poster is correct to me. Check your account to make sure you actually have the expansions enabled.
    You can not get past 90/250 if you have not purchased at least Destiny of Velious (though I'd just wait until Chains of Eternity releases as this point as Velious will be included with it).
    *I suppose you can get to 90/270 if you just buy Age of Destiny since it did come with 20 aa*
  4. ARCHIVED-Cakeny Guest

What limit do you have if you bought AoD but not DoV?