AA Tutorial?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Heijo, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Heijo Member

I'm looking for recommendations for a website or something where I can learn how to effectively use the AA window and how to change/create AA profiles. It seems to be this huge big secret out there as no one really tells you anything helpful about AAs in chat and the AA window is not exactly user-friendly on how to get the most out of it.

I realize the AA window is kind of messed up right now, but some kind of instruction on how to actually use the window would be tremendously helpful as right now, it's kind of hit-and-miss and just tends to be frustrating and so I end up just leaving it as is. And then somehow I've developed this problem on a few of my characters where some of the AA skills I'm supposed to have spent points on just don't show up in my spell book.

So what I'm looking for here is something I can find online which just tells me how to use the AA window properly, in a step-by-step fashion, whether I'm creating a new profile or just trying to fix an already existing one. Also, how to download and load other profiles into my setup would be awesome also.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

3. luxxxaeterna Member

You can have 3 saved specs.
    There is solo and group specs by default but they are not great.
    You can create a new one and save it in one of the 3 slots you got.
    This is done by a dropping menu.If you want to change a point or two you dont need to create a new spec, you can just reroll from the column in the right side of the tab.Its not that hard but its messy for sure, exeptionally for a new player.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

There isn't much out there anymore. Your best bet would be to post the class you're interested in building and folks who main that class usually answer with a link to their builds. You can then ask them more specifically why they chose what they did.

Another way is to go to the discord and post under the appropriate class subforum or in class discussion, and folks will chime in and help who have the same classes.

The third option is to google "EQ2 Guide to <class>" and it'll bring up many posts with regard to the class, some new, some older.