AA slider

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Koren, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Koren Member

I was wondering if there was a way to stop the AA slider from automatically resetting to zero after every battle. My AAs are maxed out, but my adventure lvl is 110. I'm not ready to lvl yet, just wanted to do the tradeskilling questline. Is there a way of turning it off to stop the reset?
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

You won't level much in adventure if at all if you're doing the Tradeskill timeline.
    Is this the BoL Tradeskill Sig? I think you'll only get very minimal disco xp. It should just level your tradeskill.
  3. Koren Member

Awesome, thanks for the response! Yeah it’s for the BoL tradeskill timeline. I play this character with my nephew and didn’t want to lvl up without him. Thanks again!
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Argosunited like this.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

You should be fine. I've leveled one of each craft and I was disappointed that some of them didn't level up a bit .. some of them are quite low level :oops:
  5. Koren Member

Oh wow, I thought the lower lvls would be lvling faster in the high end zones. I like taking my time lvling up.
  6. Mycenia Member

Hey, I realize this thread is a few weeks old, but just wanted to put it out there in case anyone else needs help with this.

On your adventure experience bar, you can right-click and there's a option that says something like "Disable XP" or something similar. That way you can adventure or tradeskill or do whatever and you won't gain any adventure XP until you turn it back on.
    Soara2 and WhysperWynde like this.
  7. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Great info Mycenia! And may I ask please what is Bol. Tradeskill timeline? I don't know what that stands for, sorry. I am trying to level up my Level 110 Ogre character for all the adornments, tinkering, transmuting crafting. Thanks!
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

The new expansion tradeskill quest line.. BoL is Blood of Luclin