aa silder f2p question

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Southwalker, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Southwalker Member

I've a old acct, dating back to ye olde days of 2005 so it's probably a old silver, I've added several extra slots over time and on f2p atm for various reasons, and my acct is like this I can access 12 of my characters and 3 I can't the 12 I can are all either 100/110 and all are 350 aa, the three I can't access are only lv 95, no idea but doubt full any of them are 350, I thought that with the ones I can access being 350 the silder should of gone to 100% adv exp but it's set on 50 50, I'm assuming if I went back to paid membership and got the other three to 350 aa OR delete them the other 12 should have the silder set to 100% adv exp if I went back to f2P?
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Free to play cannot move the AA slider from 50/50. Permanently set there.
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  3. Svenone Well-Known Member

Silver accounts have 3 fewer character slots than gold (all access) accounts, so assuming that all of your slots were filled when you went silver, 3 characters would become "unavailable" until you either buy more character slots or return to a paid status. I say "unavailable" in quotes because I have heard that those characters can still be accessed if you camp directly to a locked character (/camp charactername). The list of available characters is based on the most recently used characters, so if you use /camp to get to one of the locked characters, that one will become available and another will become locked. As for the AA slider goes, Rhodris is correct, bronze and silver accounts have the slider locked at 50%.
  4. Southwalker Member

I did wonder and was fairly certain about it but I wanted to try and get a clear answer, it seems a bit daft to have the silder set at 50 50 when the character is at 350 aa already oh well slow exp gain here we come! thanks for the answers