AA setup what should I change and why

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-soonermagic38, Oct 29, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-soonermagic38 Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Sarka Guest

Rogue-Line :
    When you need the feign death so badly, then you can the Int-line ............, but otherwise a Swashi doesn't need the deaggro there. If you want survivability, you should go with Conditioning (sta-line) and for dmg/debuff the wis-line.
    Swashi-Line:
    Skilled Deception: Pointless ....... you shouldn't steal aggro unless your tank sucks
    Enhance Viscerate + Flash of Power: all or nothing ......., if you want benefit from it you should spend full point in it
    TSO-Line:
    Fighting Expertise: one of the most useless skills. Have you counted how often you ripost, if you are attacked from a mob? (my own feeling tends toward 1%)
    Charming Persona: Well ....... my own opinion is that 60 int isn't worth 5 points to spend. Better take Rogue's Flurry for that

http://www.beetny.com/eq2aa/?i02s1a...155@251@2555511
  3. ARCHIVED-Arnah Guest

Here is the setup I run most of the time in raids. Its a max hp setup because if your dead your dps is 0.
    Max HP spec
    Here is the setup I run for most of the groups I do its a max dps spec and does not require BC or IA for maxed out MA with my current gear set up.
    Max DPS spec
    disclaimer "the AA calc does not have the new discriptions for the wisdom line."
  4. ARCHIVED-OutcastBlade Guest

I find it silly going down strength now except to get torp strike. I am mostly in SF legendary gear and I have 120 percent Crit chance, and 115% DA. Wisdom line's main contribution is the DA and the nifty little debuff at the end. Traumatic Swipe is a mediocre AA that doesn't even work properly anymore in raids. The 10 percent debuff to potency is nice, but hardly worth the cost of the entire strength line to get it.
    Now maybe the raiders will disagree, I expect them too. Maybe the 10 percent pot debuff is really THAT important.
    EDIT: Here's the spec I am working toward.
  5. ARCHIVED-Sarka Guest

Actually he doesn't asks for the perfect build, he want help with explanation. We also don't know how he plays (solo, group or raid?). There is no point to say something is silly, because we don't know his gear . And yes my spec is ja raid-spec ^^ and its far away from a perfekt build .

Ps: My 2 cents. ......... Enhance Mental Poison is silly too . There is no chance to go oom with common mental poison allready ^^.
  6. ARCHIVED-OutcastBlade Guest

I don't use any poisons except caustic and ignorant bliss. The poison AAs are just filled up so I can get the endline, and their set up have not changed for me since Kunark.
    Also when someone asks what they should tweak at 250 because he believes his build has problems with it is a pretty good indicator that he is asking for what we perceive as the perfect build. My build is great for me as a grouper. The ONLY thing I am uncertain about is TSwipe in SF raids, but I daresay I'd raid with it as well.
  7. ARCHIVED-soonermagic38 Guest

Sorry, I am working towards raiding, but am in a guild that is trying to raid but lacks enuff participation. About half my gear is legendary other half treasured. It is better than mastercrafted. I group or solo mostly, but have completed 90 percent of solo material. Basically, I am looking for good raiding help.
    Thanks