AA help as things have changed this expansion

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Anatha, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Anatha Active Member

I received a lot of great advice last expansion with my defiler that turned from being only a crafter to my main alt. I still love playing her and am currently working on her epic. I do not raid with her at the present time but want to get her ready just in case. I have a friend that has a beast of a defiler but his spec is for DPS. It helps me a lot when playing solo but I want to build an AA spec that is best suited for a non-tank group raid healer and group healer. I have checked out some AA specs and am looking for someone who has the patience to explain some of the choices that some top defilers have chosen for their heal specs. I know that it depends greatly on gear, which I don't have on her yet, but would love some constructive criticism on what AA choices I should make for the type of healer I need to be. I will probably never heal in the MT or OT group in raid so keep that in mind but in a group, I want to be able to keep the tank and the rest of the group alive. I can forego DPS to do so. Keep in mind that it has been a while since I have healed a group with her so I am a bit rusty. I know things change with each expansion but if I have a better grasp on understanding the AA choices, it will help when the next expansion comes out and I don't have to bug people as much! ;) I am just fine with wiping the 2 heal builds that are on EQ2U. Just want to keep the DPS build for solo.
  2. Chasser New Member

Hi Anatha... just curious if you heard from anyone, I am in the same boat as you with my defiler... in reference to the group healing side of things. Would also be interested in your DPS spec if available.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

you don't need to forego dps

most AAs give minimal boosts. for exemple check your ward with off stance and heal stance and you'll see no real difference. So this means you can boost a bit your dps while still being able to be a good healer.
    Mermut likes this.