AA EXP slider not working

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Oreeoh, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Oreeoh New Member

I'm a subscriber so that's not it. My AA slider won't adjust. Would like to level up but all exp is going to AA. Any ideas people?
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

What level are you?
  3. Oreeoh New Member

Level 100. I don't have the latest expansion. I wouldn't think that would matter though.
  4. Cragfire Well-Known Member

The XP has no other place to go. Level 101+ is unlocked by the latest expansion.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Without PoP, you're at max level. The only place for the xp to go is into AA.
  6. Oreeoh New Member

Oh my...guess I will get the expansion then. LOL ;) Thanks for all your help. I have been gone from game for almost 3 years, recently returned.
    Rosyposy and Dude like this.
  7. Cragfire Well-Known Member

I take breaks as well, always feels like a new game when returning.. hah.. :)

When you do get the new pack, do not forget your new gear at the spires in Plane of Magic. Let's level 100 and pretty much turns you into a god for older content..
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Also look into doing the panda quest line in Sundered Frontier. I think his name is Yun Zi, but I mess it up a lot.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Lasai Well-Known Member

Also when you buy PoP you will think your exp is still broken..you'll only really progress on Plane of Magic quests. Anything else will barely register on the exp bar.

The Panda quest is called Days of Summer, it's on Wiki. Do it once and the vendor unlocks account wide.
    Rhodris and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Oreeoh New Member

Thanks again everyone. Appreciate the info. Game On !! :)
    Cragfire likes this.
  11. Meneltel Well-Known Member

As you have seen, many here will tell you LTP, newb! But also will try to teach you at the same time! This game is so big that no one knows it all, especially the Devs!