[AA] Anyone go the Int Tree?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-austforber, May 13, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-austforber Guest

going 2hander is no problem. However, when I go sword and board I'm still using a Cobalt Flamberge because it's one handed but still counts as a great sword.

I'm wondering if anyone is around 70 who can suggest an upgrade that is a still a 1 handed greatsword for when I need a sheild. I haven't had any luck finding one.
  2. ARCHIVED-Pealz999 Guest

Go for the Bixie Blade from KoS drop. or I use the Scalesplitter. They are both VERY fast, better damge than the cobalt the only thing is you lose a couple stats replaced by +STR stats and +STA. I was ticked off when I had my Cobalt made and 2hrs later the Scalesplitter dropped, I sold the cobalt and now use the sclaesplitter. Havent used the Bixie but i have seen it. its similar.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rousso Guest

just aint smart to be in that thar tree.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rolande' Guest

70 guard(soon to be zerk)

I love the INT line so far, I like the 2nd ability better than the pure haste, as it is currently in-game, you can keep the haste buff up at all times. I have 5 pts into it right now and it is giving me 30% haste, add the 23% haste from my 2hander when I am off tanking and the 11% haste from the 3rd ability on the INT line and I am 64% hasted. Personally I would suggest maxing out the 2nd ability and leaving the passive haste alone if you arent planning on going down the line for the parry buff.

Edit: I also use the blade of bixies when using shield, it drops off the Championess a lvl 61^^^ named on bixie isle in TT.
    Message Edited by Rolande' on 05-19-2006 07:12 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-KhayosAD Guest

I had the AGI and INT lines both maxed. What I found was that the timer reduction wasn't that big of a deal and any time I tried to use the 12s parry I would lose aggro.
    My current build maxes the crit chance (22%) in the STR tree, takes AGI so I have 15% for AOE hits, and maxes the mitigation buff. My avoidance isnt as high because I don't have as much +parry so I may respec once my gear improves. With the extra mitigation I can self buff to 5370 so I'm easily capping in a lot of circumstances.
    I find that with the crit chance I do alot more DPS plus I can hold aggro easier. Zerkers #1 edge for maintaining aggro is DPS at least that's how I felt and the AOE hits help with multi-mob encounters where the Wizzies/Warlocks might steal them from me.
  6. ARCHIVED-Mordicus Guest

no i went Sta but its broken !

Mordicus 70 Zerker
    Strike