A Wood Elf's Acorn - Aerie Amree - Maj'Dul {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Unbearably cute! I want to move right in:)

Merriel, elflover, Spextasy and 2 others like this.
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I had to pry Shan away from the silverware drawer. I think it broke her!
    AMAZING home! I detest those acorns, but I'd move right into this one!
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

That made me lol:) - and I'm not in the least bit surprised it's a wonderful feature!
    Merriel, Spextasy and Moena like this.
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I still can't stop thinking about that silverware drawer. :p

Vas is so creative and imaginative he just makes me sick! :D

As much as I hate the acorns, I have to say, this is a super cute one. Almost gives me hope of ever completing one! (Almost.) :)
    Merriel and Moena like this.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hehe, I agree. I've had an acorn house for years that I've never gotten round to decorating for my fae, Daenora. Maybe one of these years. As usual, Vas's creativity shines through. He said this house was actually decorated ages ago and he only just got around to publishing it. I love the open drawers and I really love the divider he set up along the edge of the ramp too. :)
    Moena and Spextasy like this.
  6. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Indeed, I made that house along time ago. At least a year ago. I just remembered it because of the Kelethin festival. I was out there getting some of the cut out pieces and realized that I wasn't sure if I had ever posted that house. I went and checked and was surprised that I had forgot about it. In fact, (shame on me) I forgot that I had done that ramp up to the master bathroom until Febrith pointed it out in the video. I guess my memory is worse than I thought lol. However, at least I will surprise myself sometimes. I was very afraid to decorate that house at first because of the curved walls, window placements and the color of the walls. But I jumped in after we got the building blocks excited to know I could add some straight walls to work with. I tried to keep the Kelethin look and give it a druidic feel. I think I accomplished what I set out to do, but hard to say since I did it such a long time ago.

I think my favorite part of that house is the kitchen. I spent a lot of time on that room and I am glad I did. I did catch a few little minor errors while walking through it with Daemora and Ceyarrecks the other day, but yeah you guessed it - I had already published the house. Oh well, they aren't going to ruin the house or anything so I can fix those at another time. I am glad everyone enjoyed the house.

So now my druid, Abeytu, has a Kelethin home with his sales crates and his hobby room (tailoring) as well as his "Hive Haven" home. I am still working on my Everfrost homes, but only 4 left to do. One of which I would say I am about 60% done. I created a post regarding my Everfrost linked homes project and I will update that now that I have another one ready to publish, so please check out that thread at Vasciagio's Everfrost Series

I hope you guys enjoy visiting my homes and thank you all for the kind words and encouragement.

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
    Merriel, Moena, Febrith and 1 other person like this.
  7. Kenana Well-Known Member

All you guys say that you hate the Acorn house. But I've visited quite a few beautifully fantastic Acorn houses lately! And now Vas, you have followed suit with your wonderful Acorn. I love how you partitioned the rooms to make them more manageable and that you skinned a few with the redwood dividers to change the color a bit. The kitchen is absolutely fabulous! I love all the details and little surprises. All in all it's cozy and welcoming. You're wood elf is lucky to have such a wonderful home!

Feb, beautiful video, as always!
    Febrith, Spextasy and Merriel like this.