A timeline of timelines?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by OldRodKS, Nov 28, 2017.

1. OldRodKS Member

I haven't played since just after the Shadow Odyssey expansion... so it's been a while.

In-game, I see people talking about taking various alts through all these different timelines and what they need to do to be able to start on the next timeline, etc.

Is there a handy guide for returning players who want to start from scratch and work through all the timelines to get caught up?

2. Justaplayer Member

3. OldRodKS Member

Thanks, Justaplayer - that 2nd link is just what I was looking for :)

What level can you start working on epic weapons? I assume there's an Epic 1 and an Epic 2?
  4. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

dude if quit in shadow odyssey then u should already have epic 1.0 it was RoK expac before SO epic 2.0 is KA expac
  5. OldRodKS Member

Well, I only played for 4-5 months at that time and I played pretty much one character on a PvP server. Back then I just cared about staying alive and trying to keep my armor and CAs somewhat up-to-date while leveling. :) I got to 76 or 77, and I think the cap was 80 when I quit. I remember doing some Kunark instance dungeons with some guildies, but don't remember doing any epic work. It wasn't too long after SO came out that I quit. Before that I hadn't played since beta/release.

Since I came back, I started over on Antonia Bayle with a fresh batch of characters, so I've never done Epics 1.0.
  6. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

well welcome back but the only thing that changed from epic 1.0 to 2.0 is the grind session :)
  7. OldRodKS Member

OK, so you don't need the 1.0 in order to do the 2.0? I was thinking you did.

Anyway, looking at the Wiki, it looks like I can't do the 1.0s until around level 80ish. My highest level char is 35 right now, so it won't be an issue for a while :)
  8. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

no u do need epic 1.0 to be able to do epic 2.0
  9. Vanyel Member

And it must be the real 1.0. Not just the epic "1.5" or ER (although everyone should have the 1.0, 1.5 and then get then 2.0)
  10. OldRodKS Member

There's a 1.5? Wow... I need to research more I guess LOL
  11. Justaplayer Member

12. OldRodKS Member

Thanks Justaplayer!!